http://fortifiedfortresses.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 23, 2012

Gerald Celente on Trend Forecasting and the Crisis of Western Civilization

Gerald Celente on Trend Forecasting and the Crisis of Western Civilization: erald Celente: My background is such that after graduate school and I got my Masters in Public Administration, I started running political campaigns in Westchester County in New York, which is a very affluent area. I was very successful at it so they sent me up to Albany, where I became the assistant to the secretary of the New York State Senate; Albany, of course, is the capital of New York State. It was there that I really started learning about the political game. It was probably the worst job I ever had because it was watching grown men suck up and bow down all day to get to the top.

No comments: