http://fortifiedfortresses.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MoveOn.org Political Action: Don't let us pull the plug on these crucial campaigns

MoveOn.org Political Action: Don't let us pull the plug on these crucial campaigns

Don't let us pull the plug on these crucial campaigns

If we can't finish this quarter with a bang, we might have to pull the plug or dramatically scale back our work on some of the most important races this year. Can you chip in to help make sure that doesn't happen? You can also make a monthly contribution or contribute by check.
"...is a part of something bigger that really IS making a difference," said Charlene, an executive assistant from Wisconsin.
Occupation and employer required by federal law.

By clicking submit, I confirm that I have read all of the rules below and I certify that I comply with each of them.

Contribution Rules

I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate: 1) I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien. 2) This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank. 3) This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor. 4) The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution. 5) If under 18: I am contributing knowingly and voluntarily with my own funds.

No comments: