http://fortifiedfortresses.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 18, 2011

SurvivalBlog.com

SurvivalBlog.com: I'm Jim Rawles, a survivalist author. I'm a former U.S. Army Intelligence officer and technical writer. I now work as a full-time blogger, retreat consultant, and freelance writer. SurvivalBlog is my creation, but because of SurvivalBlog, I'm part of something bigger: a virtual community of some of the most brilliant people that you could ever meet. Despite our differences, we all have an interest in preparedness.

For details on my survivalist philosophy see my Precepts page.

I am a Christian, and hold to Reformed doctrine. My view of history is of the geographical determinist school. My view of economics is of the Austrian school. Politically, I am a conservative/Constitutionalist libertarian. All of these have shaped my views on preparedness.

You can also read my full biography. There is also a Wikipedia page about me and my writings.

Since its launch in 2005, SurvivalBlog has become established as the Internet's most popular daily blog on survival and preparedness topics

No comments: