http://fortifiedfortresses.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Question: How Do You StockPile Prescription Medication?

Question: How Do You StockPile Prescription Medication?: We’ve posted a lot of how-to articles on this site and hope you have enjoyed them. But now it’s time for me to ask a how-to question of my own: How can I stockpile medication? I had my thyroid removed (they told me it was a malignant tumor, which turned out to be a benign goiter… @$%* medical industry; now they have me hooked for LIFE) and I must take thyroid medication to survive. I could go a month or two without it if I had to, but it wouldn’t be any fun. Much longer than that and I’d run the risk of slipping into a comma and, eventually, death. I have no thyroid tissue left at all.

What happens if I can’t afford – or more likely – can’t GET health insurance? My wife was denied private coverage from all of the big providers because she had “migraines” so I can’t imagine they’d cover me. If I lost my job I’d lose health insurance. God Bless America. But don’t get me started on that because I’m sure we won’t all agree… Or what happens if we have war on our soil, some major disaster – or for whatever reason I can’t just go to a pharmacy and pick up this medication?

No comments: