http://fortifiedfortresses.blogspot.com/

Friday, December 16, 2011

FEMA Camps On 72 Hour Notice And Military Authorized To Arrest = Verifed | Before It's News

FEMA Camps On 72 Hour Notice And Military Authorized To Arrest = Verifed | Before It's News: For the record, I said months ago that I did NOT believe that there was a REAL plan to round up American/US citizens and put us into "FEMA camps"... being that I am from the "show me state" of missouri.. I felt this claim required more proof that what was offered months/years ago.

Now, the tables have turned, and I surely / sorely stand corrected.

The US congress has approved a bill which AUTHORIZES THE MILITARY to be able to arrest US citizens on US SOIL !!! Not only can they arrest us without cause, they can hold you indefinitely -- with no lawyer and no one knowing your location !! ( they can do this now through this "law" that was passed...by labeling you beligerent towards the government thus being a terrorist sympathizer --- therefore allowing the military to take you to a secret prison without a trial)

No comments: